Knowing about different crypto exchanges in India can be one of the best ways to identify the one that is most suitable for you to use. Every crypto exchange offers some features and services to the users that vary in terms of technicalities. Therefore, even if you have a number of options to choose from, you should avoid merely opting for just any exchange.
The reason being that since the exchanges vary in terms of quality of features offered then you should take your time to opt for the one that suits your needs the most.
This is why, it is crucial for every beginner to have a predefined criteria of the kind of exchange they want to and then look for an exchange that ticks all the right boxes for them.
If you are an Indian citizen then you need to have the detailed information about some popular exchanges mentioned below so you can find the best crypto exchange in India.
Crypto Exchanges in India – CoinDCX
CoinDCX is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the market right now. It is based in Mumbai and was launched in 2018.
Since its establishment, the CoinDCX exchange has seen substantial growth and now boasts of offering its services to over 3.5 million investors.
It grabs the attention of a large audience, thanks to the outstanding features and services it offers to the users. Some of the highlighting aspects offered by the exchange include the following:
- One of the lowest trading fees
- No fee for deposits
- No fee for withdrawals
- A special feature for people who want to trade directly between a specific digital currency and INR
- Support offered to more than 200 digital assets in the market
The WazirX exchange is one of the best crypto exchanges in India and is well-known for a number of reasons. It has made its mark on social media and has grabbed the attention of a large audience.
One of the most remarkable aspects of WazirX is that it is a subsidiary of the world famous Binance exchange. This is a peer-to-peer exchange that takes pride in offering its services to more than 6.5 million registered investors.
Here are some of its highlighting features that make it a suitable exchange for many.
- It has its native token called WRX
- Users of the exchange can invest in USD, INR and even Bitcoin
- WRX can be bought with INR and then exchanged for other crypto
- Its special feature allows users to earn tokens via various contests on the application
The best crypto exchange in India is the one that suits all your needs as a new crypto investor or trader. Using such an exchange that ticks all the right boxes in terms of available features and more can make crypto trading and investing easier for people who have no prior experience.
Unocoin is one of the exchanges in the list of crypto exchanges in India and is one of the oldest platforms in the country. It was launched in 2013 and now has a vast customer base of more than 1.5 million registered investors.
It also stands out among other crypto platforms in the country, thanks to its remarkable features available.
Here are some of the details you need to know as a potential user.
- Users can buy or sell digital assets with INR
- Investors can also pay their bills or recharge their mobiles with Bitcoin on the platform
- Users can schedule sales on the application, which allows them to automatically sell a specific amount of crypto at a time and date they decide.
Also Read This: Fix Netgear Extender Login Issues with Ease
Knowing about different platforms that are available in the market can make quite the difference in the search to find the best crypto exchange in India. As a beginner, if you are unaware of the available options then choosing a suitable exchange can become difficult and even stressful.
Therefore, to reduce the hassle and risks of any kind it is important that users know about various available crypto exchanges in India and the available features so they can choose a suitable exchange easily.
CoinSwitch Kuber is one of the top exchanges to know about. It was established in 2017 and now extends its services to more than 3 million investors.
Here are some of the features offered by the exchange.
- Users can trade in more than 100 digital assets
- It is among the top 5 crypto exchanges
- Traders can start by investing a small amount as low as INR 100
- It gives the opportunity to new users to explore the market before diving in with big investments
There are different kinds of crypto exchanges in India and they all are known for various kinds of features and services offered to the users. As a beginner if you are familiar with your possible options and details of the features they offer then choosing a suitable exchange can become easier. Therefore, as a beginner it is essential that you have the above-mentioned information.