QuickBooks Clean Install tool is a one-stop solution tool that resolves the installation issues and also the errors related to Microsoft core components. In this article, we will discuss the installation process and simple ways to fix the errors. You have to get into the guide below to know more about this tool & processes and follow all the steps correctly. Let’s begin:-
What is QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
QuickBooks desktop install diagnostic tool can resolve all the issues with the .Net Framework, MSXML, and C++. In QuickBooks, some of the components are Microsoft components, and when one or more components stop working, then the operating system becomes unstable, and QuickBooks shows an error message. The downloading and installing of this tool can fix the issues that appear when installing accounting software.
QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors
Below is the list of errors that occur when your operating system is damaged or Microsoft elements are unstable or not functioning appropriately:-
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- Error 1935
- QB error 1904
- QB error code 1402
- Error connecting to the damaged Microsoft .Net framework
- Error connecting to damaged MSXML and C++
- The problems opening QuickBooks desktop like the QB has stopped working or QuickBooks unrecoverable error.
- Unrecoverable desktop error
- PDF driver error
- Verifying your subscription error
Important Points to Remember:-
- Ensure that you close all the background running programs.
- Run the installed files.
- When errors are not resolved after scanning then you have to restart your system.
- If you receive “no errors were detected” then it means that issue is not fixed.
Guide to Download and Install the QB Install Diagnostic Tool:-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Intuit to download the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Then, set a destination for the file where you can access it easily.
- Now, close all the other software that are running in the background.
- After that, move to the folder where you saved them.
- Search for the file QBinstall_tool_v2.exe. When you find the file, tap on it to run the file.
- Now, when you see a license agreement then tap on Yes to agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Then, you can proceed forward to run the scanning process.
- You have to reboot your system.
- Start the tool and give your QuickBooks ID and credentials to open it.
- Now, ensure to update your operating system with the latest version.
- Finally, restart your system and save all the changes that were made.
How to Fix the Installation Error by Using this Tool?
Diagnose Connection tab
- This will help you to test the PC and try to set up a company data file that can be accessed from your computer device whether you use the multi-user mode or the single user mode.
- This area shows all the basic instructions that are all about the firewall.
Test your connectivity
- It will describe the area that lets you verify all your workstation connectivity.
How to test your connectivity:-
- Initially, click on the button next to the company file in the main field, where you want to search for the company file.
- You can use the Linux system only if the network setup is good. This is an alternative mode for performing the action that is needed to change the checking of the hosting server.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Installation Error Manually
These are some following methods that can fix the QuickBooks Installation error manually. Easily you can fix the issue by following the below-mentioned methods:-
Solution 1- Selective Startup Mode
If your error can’t be detected and troubleshot then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps and start the system in selective startup mode to fix the error:-
- First of all, you have to start the device in selective start-up mode.
- Then, press the Windows+R key to open the run box.
- Now, a box will appear on your screen. Enter the MSConfig to locate the file and tap on the OK button.
- The Window of System Configuration will appear on your screen.
- After that, select the General tab and choose the ‘Hide all Microsoft services’.
- Then, click on the Disable All button.
- Now, uncheck the box in front of Hide Microsoft Services.
- Verify the list of the services and select the windows installer box. Ensure that the box is checked properly then tap on the OK button.
- Lastly, restart your system. It will enable your computer to apply the changes that were made earlier and restore the devices to the normal configuration.
Solution 2- Update Windows Operating System
- You have to perform the windows update after the installation and find some missing updates pertaining to .Net frameworks, MSXML and C++.
- If the components are not updated then QuickBooks will be unable to install correctly. Update your windows and the components to the latest version available.
Solution 3- Using QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Firstly, you have to download the QuickBook Install Diagnostic tool from the official website of Intuit.
- Then, save the software setup files on the local desktop.
- Now, you have to close all the files running in the background.
- After that, run the program by clicking on the QB Install_tool_v2.exe file.
- When the diagnostic process is done then restart the computer system.
*Ensure that the connectivity of the internet connection is strong and stable because the installation process needs downloading and slow internet can affect the process.
Above, we have discussed the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool- Installation Process and Fix Issues. Hope that all the mentioned information like its causes, steps to download, fix various issues, and the easy solutions to fix the QB install tool will be helpful and satisfying for you. If still there is any doubt or want to learn more then you can check out our other articles also.