Obtaining Turkish citizenship By investment has recently become a hot topic for all investors. In this article we will look at the terms and methods of investing in law. Turkish passports can now be obtained by investment. That is, by purchasing real estate or Turkish Citizenship by Investment Bank deposits, and other means worth 250 thousand dollars.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship By investment
- Buying real estate or real estate and obtaining a Turkish passport
- Get Turkish citizenship by depositing money in a bank
- Opening a Turkish company and renting a Turkish to obtain a Turkish passport
- Buying government bonds to obtain Turkish citizenship
- The best way to obtain Turkish citizenship is to buy real estate or property worth 250 thousand dollars.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship By Investment
Obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment is one of the best ways to obtain Turkish citizenship. After the amendment of the Turkish Nationality Law on the naturalization of foreigners in the second half of 2018. A foreigner can obtain Turkish citizenship by buying property in his and his family’s real estate under certain conditions. You can get it.
This article explains how to do real estate investment in Turkey and obtain Turkish citizenship. Investing in Turkish real estate is one of the best ways to obtain Turkish citizenship. Many investors are considering acquiring Turkish citizenship and obtaining a Turkish passport because of their global ranking and strength. Next, we will explain how to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment. Buying real estate worth 250 thousand dollars or real estate and obtaining a Turkish passport
Turkish Citizenship by Buying Property
Turkish Citizenship buying property worth 250 thousand dollars. Obtaining a Turkish passport is one of the best ways to obtain Turkish citizenship. The Turkish law imposes the following conditions on real estate. Or real estate purchased for the purpose of obtaining Turkish citizenship:
- The value of the purchased property or real estate must not exceed 250 thousand US dollars. Or its equivalent in Turkish lira at the daily exchange rate.
- The value of the purchased property or the value of the property. Must be 250 thousand US dollars or its equivalent in Turkish lira. The property owner must be one of the nationalities who owns the property in Turkey and can obtain Turkish citizenship.
- There are several countries in Turkey that are not eligible to own real estate.
- The housing must be in a Turkish name or purchased from a construction company.
- The amount must be transferred to the account of the property owner through. The personal account of the person who wants to obtain Turkish citizenship.
- I agree not to sell the real estate property or property for 3 years from the date of purchasing the property.
Get Turkish citizenship by depositing money in a bank
Turkish citizenship can be obtained by depositing $500,000 in a bank. I deposited $500,000 for Turkish citizenship and pledge not to withdraw it for three years. To deposit in a bank, the parties must open a bank account in their name. And deposit $500,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency. Click here to view the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship through property investment in Turkey.