PDF Drive can be a godsend for students, professionals, authors, and contractors who need to share and store documents on the cloud. However, the service has some limitations that can make working with it more challenging than it needs to be. To help people working with PDF Drive files become more comfortable using this service and other storage services as well, keep reading to learn how to make any image a PDF on PDF Drive.
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is an online file storage and sharing service. Basically, people can store and share files with other users from any device that has a web browser. PDF Drive is a cloud-based storage solution, meaning you don’t need to install any software on your computer. All you need is access to the internet and a web browser. This makes it easy to share files with colleagues and collaborators, or store files in the cloud for access from any device with an internet connection.
You can use PDF Drive to store files in the cloud and share them with other people, you can also use it to store your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. You can also create files in the cloud that you can access from other devices, you can also manage files and folders in the cloud from a web browser.
It is also a well-known search engine that offers free pdf books to users. You can download free pdf and read free books. It is similar to an open library but only available online. It is day free, users can access the site anytime and anywhere they may be.
Benefits of Using PDF Drive
What are the benefits of using this platform? Below are some of the major benefits of using this platform. Don’t miss the chance because their services are free!
- Easily Share Files. Whether you want to share a file with a colleague or a client, PDF Drive is an excellent choice. It’s easy to share files using the web interface or apps for iOS and Android. Plus, you can share files with anyone who has access to the internet.
- Save Paper. You can save paper and ink with PDF Drive. Instead of printing or sending paper documents, you can create and store files in the cloud that you can then easily access from any device. It can save your paper consumption and cut off expenses.
- Security. With Drive, you can choose to set different access levels for different people and apps. This makes it easy to share files with specific people or teams.
- Access and Collaboration. PDF Drive allows you to keep all of your files centrally managed in one place. This allows you to access all of your files from any device at any time and collaborate with others on projects. With a shared folder in PDF Drive, you can invite others to collaborate on documents with you and access any file from any device.
- Automated Backups. All computers are susceptible to viruses, glitches, and other issues that can cause your files to become lost, so keeping backups of your files on an external hard drive is one way to ensure that you won’t lose all of your work if your computer crashes. With automated backups in PDF Drive, you’re able to keep track of the last version of every file, which is a great way to ensure that you have a “paper trail” in case your computer crashes or gets stolen.
How to Make an Image a PDF on PDF Drive
While any image can be converted to a PDF, it can be a little more challenging to take a photo of a document as a PDF on PDF Drive than on other cloud-based platforms. Fortunately, the process is not as complicated as it may seem.
Create a new file. You can either create a new file from the file’s menu or by pressing “New” on the keyboard.
Choose “PDF” from the file menu at the top of the screen. This will create a “PDF” version of the file that is accessible from any computer with access to your account. Make sure to save the file as a PDF file and not a document.
Make the file a PDF. Open the file and go to the top menu where you’ll find a “File” option. From this menu, choose “Make PDF.”
After the file is a PDF, make the PDF a PDF Drive file. From the same “File” menu that you used to make the file a PDF, choose “Share PDF.” The file should appear in the “Share” box. When the recipient clicks on the link, they will have access to the PDF file in the same way that anyone else would have access to your PDF Drive account.
Tips on using PDF Drive
Being new to the platform of PDF Drive you might go through the process of getting confused about the use of the buttons you can find on a page. Mentioned below are some tips on using a PDF drive as your cloud storage safe where you can upload your PDF Books of your own.
- Sign up for a PDF Drive Account. You’ll need a PDF Drive Account to access your files from other devices. The PDF Drive Account is required to use a lot of the other PDF Drive features.
- Use 2-Step Verification. This feature isn’t required to access your files, but it helps to make sure that no one has access to your files if your phone is lost or stolen. You can set up 2-Step Verification in the PDF Drive Account Settings section of your PDF Drive Account.
- Set up an ID for your account. This is optional, but it makes accessing your account through your computer faster and easier. To do this, sign in to your account on your computer and click “Manage Account” in the upper right corner of the page. From this menu, click “Create an ID.”
- Keep your computer up to date. This may seem obvious, but updates are important for your computer’s security. Make sure to update your operating system and antivirus software to make sure your computer is protected from viruses and other issues.
- Keep your files up to date. This is especially important for large files. If you’re working on a big project, keep the latest version of the file on your computer and in your PDF Drive account. If you’re working on a smaller project, make sure that you keep the latest version of the file on your computer.
- Use the Autosave feature. This feature automatically saves your file every 30 seconds, which helps to keep track of your work and ensure that you don’t lose work if your computer crashes or you get interrupted while working.
PDF Drive offers a great way to store and share documents and files with friends, family, and clients. However, this service has some limitations that can make working with it more challenging than it needs to be. To help people working with PDF Drive files become more comfortable using this service and other storage services as well.
Cloud Storage has been a great way to store files in the modern days. It requires no space on your device plus you can access it anytime anywhere you may go. The services it can offer are the major reasons why you should try out PDF Drive.