These easy steps will help you remove your wallpaper
Recent searches for “How to delete wallpaper on iPhone” have skyrocketed. What’s the reason? It is now harder to figure out how to delete the wallpaper on your iPhone since Apple released iOS 16.
There’s no need to worry, though. Our guide will show you precisely how to remove that annoying, unwanted wallpaper from your iPhone so you can choose a new one, even though it’s more confusing.
How to delete wallpaper on iPhone
1. To access the Lock Screen, swipe downwards from the notch or Dynamic Island on the home screen.
2. Hold down the screen for a long period of time.
3. Move your wallpaper upwards to reveal a red trash can.
4. Click on the red trash can.
5. Click Delete This Wallpaper.
That’s all there is to it! It’s now time to choose a new wallpaper that’s more fitting for your décor.