This is the question every aspiring entrepreneur faces – “How to choose a name for your company?” Indeed, our time naming should be given special attention. After all, it is the name of the company that helps to stand out among competitors in the market, as well as to achieve success and recognition in the field of sales. Below we will try to tell you in more detail how to choose a company name.
What is naming?
Naming is the development of a unique and memorable name for a company or product. First of all, naming allows you to distinguish a company from competitors and takes the first step towards product recognition. This is also a very responsible process so that the company can register a product or brand and bring it to the market.
Therefore, before naming a company, you need to analyze the market and come up with an original, creative name. So that people remember the name of the company from the first time and cooperate with you for many years.
Types of names
- Descriptive – indicates the field of activity or describes exactly what the company does. We read such names every day and see them on advertising banners. Most often they are found in the abbreviation: “Concrete delivery”,
“Wallpaper World”. Such names describe quite well what this company is doing. But due to the fact that this option is very popular, it will be difficult to find a unique name and stand out among competitors.
- Empirical is data obtained through the senses, or by observation. Here, first of all, reflects the advantages of the brand. The company name hides your strengths “speed of delivery” or “environmental friendliness” of the product. For example: “EkoKosmetika“,
- Fantasy – such names were invented or neologisms. The names that were created using this method were able to find a special place in the market and managed to become very popular. In most cases, they are short and original.
To create such a unique and original name, you can use Turbologo services, here you can come up with your own naming for the company in a couple of minutes.
Criteria for the original title
- Memorability – the company name should be well and easily perceived by the target audience. Choose a short and easy name so that people can remember it the first time. Most importantly, consumers were able to easily and clearly read the name of your company among competitors.
- Without negativity – when choosing a company name, remember this important criterion. The name should not mean or hint at a negative. It is also important to translate into different languages, so that in other languages it means a positive meaning, not a negative one.
- Conciseness – ease of perception and ease of readability. The company name should be short and clear for the target audience. Then you will have a chance to find your place of honor in the market.
We live in the 21st century where there is a great opportunity to seek help from services. Where in a short time you can come up with an original name while you do not need any skills in this area. Besides, no one knows your business better than you do. In the Turbologo service you will find all the necessary editing tools, a large number of color palettes, original color elements, thanks to which your company name will be unique and inimitable.