Turkish Citizenship by Investment offers a variety of benefits to those who want to stay in Turkey for a long period of time, which is limited to 90 days. Becoming a Turkish citizen is an easy process and a great option for Pakistanis to go to Turkey. However there are many benefits such as free medical care, learning options, and severance pay plans.
How do I get Turkish citizenship as a Pakistani?
Moreover applying for Turkish Citizenship by Investment is an easy process for most foreigners, but most are Pakistanis. The relationship between Pakistani and Turkish nationalities has always been warm due to the shared historical and cultural memories. There are many ways to become a Turkish citizen, including birth, adoption, turquoise card system, marriage, financial investment, and real estate purchases. However, the most common method among Pakistanis is to invest in finance and real estate. If you choose to invest, living in Turkey will give you Turkish citizenship, benefit from your investment and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
Benefits of Turkish Citizenship for Pakistani Citizens
Turkish Citizenship by Investment provides access to all social and legal services, including free education, medical care and government-provided legal assistance. The benefits of Turkish citizenship are:
There are no restrictions on your stay in Turkey.
- Turkey does not have permanent residency (you can live abroad as a Turkish citizen)
- Free medical care,
- Similarly free educational opportunities (including public universities nationwide),
- Free retirement plan,
- An easy way to create a new business route or buy a property,
- Citizenship is granted to all families, including spouses and children under the age of 18.
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries with a Turkish passport.
Turkish Citizenship by Investment
In 2018, the Turkish government announced a new procedure for Turkish citizenship in the official Turkish newspaper. The new rules allow all foreigners to become Turkish Citizenship by Investment and real estate purchases. This is one of the most common ways for foreigners, mostly Pakistanis, to acquire Turkish citizenship after 2018. You can choose financial investment options or buy your dream property to experience beautiful moments with your loved ones.
The prerequisites for acquiring Turkish Citizenship by Investment are:
- You can deposit at least $ 500,000 in cash at a Turkish bank unless you withdraw that amount for at least three years.
- And you can invest at least $ 500,000 in capital investment approved by the Turkish Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- Here you can buy at least $ 500,000 in Turkish government bonds and banknotes unless you withdraw for at least three years.
- You can invest at least $ 500,000 in a Turkish real estate investment trust or buy shares in Turkish venture capital.
- The prerequisites for Turkish citizenship with the purchase of your dream property are:
- You can buy real estate worth at least 250,000 tomans unless you sell them for at least three years.
Buying real estate is a simple process and a fascinating opportunity for Pakistanis to become Turkish citizens.
By buying property in Turkey; Finally you can enjoy the benefits of being a Turkish citizen, but after three years you can still benefit from your investment and enjoy the colorful Turkish lifestyle. Finally you can also use the Turkish Citizenship by Investment service to select your dream property over the phone. For more information on the application requirements and the investment citizenship application process, please visit the Real Estate Investment in Turkey
In conclusion Homes has distributed hundreds of passports to its customers with a wealth of experienced representatives. Our team is ready to assist you in the request and purchase process. Contact us now and make a reservation!