Carpet cleaning is a necessary household task, but it’s not always easy to know when to schedule a professional carpet cleaning in NYC.
Keep an eye on the condition of your carpet. If it looks dirty and needs to be shampooed more than once a month, it’s time for a professional cleaning.
Check the length of time that you’ve been using the carpet.
Carpet cleaning is a chore many of us would instead not do, but it’s important to keep your carpet clean to avoid allergens and bacteria build-up.
Every 3 months: If you don’t regularly vacuum and/or sweep your carpets, dust, and hair will accumulate over time. This will increase the chance for allergens and bacteria to grow.
Most people think that their carpets are clean when they may not be. Carpet cleaning can help remove bacteria, dust, and other allergens that can cause problems such as asthma and allergies.
- Always use the correct cleaner for the type of carpet.
- Be sure to wait until the carpet has had a chance to dry before walking on it.
- Regular carpet cleaning is an important part of keeping your home clean and comfortable.
- You should clean your carpet at least once a month, depending on the amount of traffic and pet hair in your home.
- Use a professional carpet cleaner that specializes in carpets. These cleaners use special equipment and chemicals to get rid of dirt, dust, and stains.
- Be sure to vacuum first.
- It will keep your carpet looking new and free of dirt and dust, but it can also help prevent allergies and other respiratory problems.
Carpet Cleaning Secrets From The Pros
- Carpet cleaning may seem like a daunting task, but with some easy tips from the pros, it can be a breeze.
- Don’t Over-Mow! Over-mowing is one of the most common mistakes people make when cleaning carpets.
- By cutting too much of the carpet’s surface off at once, you end up leaving behind dirt and debris that gets tracked all over the floor.
- Try to only cut 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch off the top of the carpet at a time, and then wait a few minutes for the blades to finish before walking on it.
- Use The Right Tools For The Job! Not all carpets need the same level of care.
- Some may be easier to clean than others based on their construction materials and fibers.
- Carpet cleaning is often considered a luxury, but it doesn’t have to be. You can get a very good carpet cleaning at a fraction of the cost if you know what to do.
- Don’t vacuum – Over vacuuming can damage your carpet and leave it looking worn. Instead, focus on using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- Use the right cleaner – Not all cleaners are created equal when it comes to carpets. Make sure you use a product designed specifically for carpets.
- Wait until the carpet is dry – Once the cleaner has been applied, wait until the area is completely dry before moving any furniture or pets around. This will prevent wrinkles or creases in your carpet from forming.