How many Facebook followers does your official business page have? If you are very much involved in the social media marketing of your brand, then you must be familiar with the fact that this number on your page is off the top of your head.
With above 60 million active Facebook users on the platform, there is doubt that the competition is tough to gain all those important followers for your page.
So, getting more and more likes and followers for your page requires you to share your content as much as you can – and make sure to engage in various ways that ultimately make your brand likable. So, this article will help with the ways that you can perfectly follow to boost your business Facebook page fan following to up to 250k within just a month!
Here are some of the creative and clever ways that will help you get more followers and other engagements on your official business Facebook page:
Craft a great page
Remember that your Facebook page features various parts, and it is essential for you to ensure they are all done professionally, complete, and on-brand.
Here are the few things that will turn out to be beneficial for you:
- Make your ‘About’ section engaging and add all the important elements.
- Make sure to optimize your Facebook account settings properly
- Go with the attractive and engaging cover and profile pictures.
- Always interact and engage with the top-performing post.
Below are some of the effective ways you can apply to make your brand cohesive and compelling:
- Always analyze and ser your target audiences
- Analyze the competitions and competitors on the market
- Define your goals/stance
Post relevant & high-quality content
Facebook is one of the social media channels that recommend you share “short & fun-to-read posts and eye-catching images to grab the attention of the users.” You must be wondering now what that looks like in practice, right?
Here are some of the approaches you may implement and apply to make a decision and publish high-compelling content on your page:
- Add compelling visuals
- Write grabbing headlines
- Never be too promotional
- Show followers what they look for
- Invest in videos you publish
Engage consistently and in a timely manner
Posting engaging content consistently at the right time and engaging with your audiences according to the region and area you want to target is imperative to understand for all the page holders out there.
This is something that develops a sense of importance and is valuable to the people who follow or like your page.
Here are some of the quick and easy ways you may apply to stay engaged with your audiences:
- You need to post on your account consistently
- You should be enough responsive
- Always choose the right time to make your posts live
Make your Facebook page easy to search.
This is probably a smart and the simplest concept that deserves repeating: the factor is audiences cannot follow your page if they can’t find it easily.
So, here are some of the important factors you need to keep in mind and implement to make your official page easy to find:
- Choose a friendly and easy-to-discover page name
- Choose a consistent & memorable username
- Add Facebook follow button to your business website (if you have one)
- Promote your official Facebook page on other digital media channels as well, like Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Send invitations to exciting contacts & employees