When we think about treks, we think of high mountains and lush green landscapes. So, if you’re looking for something completely different, here’s your chance to join us at the Gokarna Beach Trek.
Gokarna is a small beach town on the Arabian Sea coast that is home to the Mahabaleshwar temple, a must-see Hindu pilgrimage site. This charming little town attracts visitors from all over the country, as well as international visitors, due to its numerous peaceful and pristine beaches. We propose trekking along the coast and exploring one stunning beach after another to truly appreciate Gokarna’s purity and beauty. You’ll almost certainly fall victim to love at first (beach) sight!
The first day
Arrive at the campsite around 9:00 a.m. [Gokarna Main Beach]. Get dressed and have breakfast. The rest of your belongings can be left at the campsite.
Balkan Beach Departure Point: Belekan Beach Departure Point: Balkan Beach
Half Moon Beach Paradise Beach
Kudle Beach Dolphin’s Point Om Beach
Gokarna Beach* Dinner Bonfire (depending on permissions) and Sleep for the Night * You may either walk back to the campsite through Gokarna Town at night or take an auto (self-sponsored) back to the campsite at night.
Get Up Earlier, have Breakfast, freshen up
You won’t be returning to the campsite, so pack your belongings. Vibhooti Falls are a must-see. Lunch on your dime. Honnavar Mangroves Sunset Boat Ride (self-sponsored on actuals ). Stop for dinner en route (self-sponsored). Return to Bangalore by 5:00 a.m. on Monday ( tentative time )
Inclusions in the Price
Men and women will be accommodated in separate tents on a double/triple sharing arrangement. If a pair is in love ( let us know on call )
- 1 Dinner, 2 Breakfasts
- Depending on the size of the gathering, an air-conditioned Tempo Traveller or a minibus with pushback seats will be used (Bangalore to Bangalore)
- In Gokarna, local transportation is available from the campsite to Belekan and back.
- Plan’s Outdoor Leader The Unplanned Vibhuti Falls Entry allows you to gain experience.
Exclusions from the Price
- Any meals that are not listed above
- Honnavar Mangroves Boat Ride
- Personal expenses of any type
- Insurance of any type (health, medical, life accidental, etc )
- Anything not covered in the preceding list
- Points for Pickup
Pick-up locations and times:
Teacher’s Colony, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka | 6:30 PM– Udupi Grand Hotel, HSR Layout
Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka | Licious Head Office | 7:15 PM
KTM Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka | 8:00 p.m.
Yeshwanthpur Metro | 08:20 PM – Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Near Hallimane Restaurant.
While booking, please select your chosen pickup location from the drop-down list.
Any changes in pick-up locations or times will be communicated via email 24 hours before the trip start. The drop-off and pick-up points must be the same.
After all of the pickups have been finished, we will stop for dinner.
If there are 12 individuals in the party, a tempo traveller will be used, and if there are 12 or more, a small bus will be used.
The bus isn’t a sleeper or a semi-sleeper. Push-back seats, on the other hand, provide excellent back support and comfort. Please be aware that the last seats may be a little uncomfortable.
Things to bring
- Face masks and hand sanitisers are two items to bring with you.
- A soft copy of any kind of identification (Adhar card, voter card, or driver’s license) is required.
- During the trek, bring a small bag to hold your essentials and a power bank.
- 2 water bottles (1 liter each)
- Bring a raincoat or bag cover in case it rains.
- Toiletries and three pairs of clothes
- Trekking shoes that are both comfortable and have strong traction.
- Flip-flops are ideal for relaxing around the campsite.
- At night, use a torch or a headlamp.
- Charge your electronics on the go with these portable chargers.
- Wet garments should be packed in polybags.
- Extra money for meals that aren’t on the agenda
We depart from Bangalore in the late evening after picking up trek participants from various pick-up locations. We’ll be driving 500 kilometres overnight to get to Gokarna, and all passengers should eat a light dinner before boarding to reach on time. The trek leaders will give you a quick summary of the trek when we get on the road, and then introduce you to your fellow travellers during the PlanTheUnplanned intro session. With everything, you’ll feel just at home.